This product is made up of continuous mono-filament fibreglass and it is progressively denser from the inlet side to the outlet side when installed.
It is used in quality paint filtration of surface coating with a high rate of particle capture and have a good life expectancy.
The inlet side is green and the outlet side is white. It has a good interlinked structure to ensure its stability. This ensures that the filter media does not become loose, scattered and can store more overspray and dust.
- Continuous mono-filament fibreglass
- High particle capturing
- Long-life cycle
- Certified to DIN53438-F1
- Temperature resistance to 170 degrees C
- Floor or wall mounted
- Used to stop overspray paint mist
- PA-50 (75MM thick)
- Temperature resistance: 170 degrees C
- Confirming to the European DIN53438-F1
- The average overspray capturing rate: 93-97%