The ULTIMATE ceiling filter is mainly used in advanced industries such as car painting, Hi-Tech electronics, aerospace or defence industries.
The cabin side of the filter media is reinforced by a bonded PE mesh. High flame resistance, high dust holding capacity, low initial resistance, safe and reliable.
Made with high-performance, break-resistance synthetic fibre with progressive-density. The fibre media has been impregnated with adhesive to prevent dust particles passing. The filtered air evenly spreads to form a laminar flow throughout to achieve the best spray paint results.
- Non-woven Non-broken synthetic fibres
- Certified quality and high effeciency
- Stops particles with extended working life
- Removes outside air particles
- Ceiling or wall mounted
- Cleaner air throughout
- Creates better paint jobs
- Manufactured to ISO9001:2008
- Certified to VL-900 Class 2 and DIN53438-F1, EN779
- Conforming to European DIN53438-F1 and American UL900-Class 2.
- The outlet side is printed with EN-779 standard classifications
- DIN logo and the registered trademark of SHW.
- Moisture resistance, up to 100% relative humidity.